Building Value Through Expertise
Established in 2006 as a Construction Project Management company, MG Consult Ltd. has determined to focus on providing services that will add value at every step of the project’s development.
Today, we continue to provide highly-professional Project Management services as a devout advocate and consultant to our Clients (local and international)! We solve problems, provide and deliver solutions, thus achieving tangible results. MG Consult team's exceptional management skills have led us of becoming a very successful and preferable Project Management partner for the Investors in the construction industry.
As a professional Construction Project Management company we cover a wide range of market sectors in the Construction industry - Logistics, Transportation & Distribution facilities, Industrial (Manufacturing facilities, Warehouse store facilities, etc.), Office business centers (buildings), Residential complexes, Trade and Retail centers (Malls), Mixed-use buildings, Health-care facilities, Hospitality (hotels and SPA resorts), Power and Energy, PV Plants and Solar Energy.
We operate with optimal efficiency and precision! We employ and educate the most talented and motivated professionals. We actively explore opportunities to improve our work, and add value to the final product, which benefits our Clients.
WHO WE ARE
Professional Project Management Consulting - from Planning to Project Closeout.
We offer our Clients a comprehensive menu of integrated Project Management services.
MG CONSULT is a leading Construction Project Management company, different from most of the project management consultants in the construction industry. We have innovative approach, know-how and expertise, which drive our Client's projects to success, achieving Clinets goals and surpassing their expectations! Nevertheless, our Clients are the greatest testimonial of our work, so we always adhere to their needs and goals, providing them with the best project management plan and solutions coherenet to their projects!
Project Management (PM)
MG CONSULT leads project teams from pre-planning through post-construction. Our proactive approach eliminates the risk of ill-informed decision-making.
We provide comprehensive project management consultancy services across all construction sectors, both public and private. We pride ourselves on our ability to integrate the delivery of complex projects within the context of our clients’ commercial objectives, corporate values and cultures.
Our approach is characterized by a consistent focus on the successful outcome of a project throughout its life, sensitive to the fact that each stage requires a very different emphasis, skill set and leadership style.
Our aim is a simple one. It is, in every instance, to lead project teams to successful and consistent outcomes which exceed our clients’ expectations.
Our style is one of active, collaborative leadership combined with the management of all aspects of the project environment to achieve smooth, efficient and predictable progress throughout the project life cycle.
MG CONSULT’s core competencies and services are as follows:
- Management of investment and construction projects;
- Financial Management and Due diligence;
- Conducting Tender/Bid procedures – preparation of full tender documentation, selection of Contractors;
- Preparation of contractual agreements according to the FIDIC* international contract standards (FIDIC* – International Federation of Consulting Engineers)
- More detailed list of our PM services include:
- Due Diligence / Pre-Planning
- Business Case writing
- Project Integration Management
- Project Brief Drafting / Project Scope Management
- Project Management Planning and Strategy
- Project Cost Management
- Procurement Management (including management and administration of OJEU* notified tenders, OJEU* – Official Journal of the European Union)
- Project Time Management – Planning and Programming
- Project Quality Management
- Project HR Management
- Project Management of Design, Procurement
- Contract Administration and Employer’s Agent roles
- Project Monitoring and Forensic Claims Analysis
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Execution of Project Management Plan through Construction
- Project Handover Processes (including “Soft Landings” – building delivery)
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Post Project/Occupancy Evaluation
Quantity surveying and Cost management
MG CONSULT’s construction cost specialists are known for the accuracy of their estimates and budgets, and deliver continuous cost guidance to our Clients.
We provide quantity surveying and construction cost management services to almost all sectors in the construction industry. Our focus is on our Client’s needs and we are committed to provide a high level service at all stages of the construction projects, from appraisal to post practical completion, using the extensive body of knowledge and benchmarking data that we are able to call upon.
- Pre-Construction Stage – Cost Planning
- Project feasibility studies
- Estimates and cost plans
- Cost modelling
- Benchmarking studies
- Advice on likely effect of market conditions
- Engineering services cost management
- Cash-flow projections
- Pre-Construction Stage – Procurement
- Advice on alternative procurement strategies
- Advice on contract selection
- Tender documents including bills of quantities
- Tender analysis and reporting
- Contract documents
- Construction Stage
- Interim valuations
- Change control
- Cost management
- Final account negotiations and settlement
- Specialist Services
- Risk management including preparation of risk registers
- Value management
- Life cycle cost studies
- Insurance replacement valuations
- Tax depreciation schedules
- Asset schedules
- Due diligence reports
- Sustainability cost studies
- Public private partnerships
- Research & development
Project Management Planning
We provide a comprehensive consultancy service to both, private and public sector Clients, to assist them establish and implement robust Project Management Plan, linked to their business objectives and to help our clients achieve the optimum return on investment (ROI).
- Preparing Project Management Plan
- Collecting Client’s requirements
- Defining the Scope of Work (SOW)
- Design coordination and project decisions with the Client
- Review of the completed Technical Design documents
- Preparation of draft Construction Budget
- Develop draft Schedule
- Proposing a Team required for the Project (HR)
- Define roles and responsibilities of all participants
- Plan Communication Management
- Risk Management,
- Quality Management
- Procurement Management
Tendering process and Bid Management
We organize and conduct the entire Tendering process for the Client’s investment-construction project.
Our cost-effective Tender management team will keep the Client on top of every contract opportunity in their respective market sector without blowing Client’s business development budget. This is tailored to our Client’s specific needs and requirements.
- Project Definition and Scoping: Preparation of a plan for conducting the tender/bid procedure and defining the necessary documentations
- Communication with the Client
- Construction Contract – “Lump Sum” or another type of approved Contract (FIDIC, etc.), or “hybrid” type of Contract Other measures ensuring the adhering to the Scope of the project, the planned Budget, and the expected construction Schedule
- Pre-selection – Selection process for invitation of Tenderers
- Preparation of Tender/Bid documentation
- Selection process of Tenderers: Creating a criteria for evaluation of the received proposals.
Executing, Monitoring and Controlling
Abiding by the approved construction schedule and the projected technological processes, our team of licensed and certified managers, engineers, and architects provides strict and precise Execution, Monitoring and Control of the Construction project.
- We adhere to the Project approved by the Contracting Authority (the Client), and approved by the relevant authorities;
- We control the approved Budget by planning and anticipating the forthcoming expenses in advance and comparing them with the ones set in the Budget;
- The registration of Change requests (if and when necessary) is done according to a strict procedure;
- QA (Quality Assurance) – material approvals based on Material submittal sheets procedure
- QC (Quality Control) – Specialists from our company team do perform, on a daily basis, Quality Control of the construction work, and the installation works. The QC is done according to the approved and tested procedures, including control measurements, preparation and introduction of checklists.
- The Project Manager monitors whether the communication on the project is carried out in accordance with the Communication Procedure set out in the Project Management Plan. This is a key point to the success of the project.
- We also create our internal record on a weekly basis about the progress of the construction work (schedule), according to the approved construction schedule and to identify specific measures and actions in case of deviations from it. In this sense, it is extremely important to plan the deliveries of all important materials and products, and to take into account the annual period, external and internal factors.
- Monitoring of “anything that can go wrong” or control and monitoring of all risks in the project and checking the readiness of the team to respond when needed.
- We are actively looking for more effective technical solutions, and project optimizations that have a positive impact on the budget and construction schedule, without changing the scope of the project.
MG CONSULT provides specialist advice in the procurement and management of Construction Contracts for Building Employers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors in the construction industry. Expertise in Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Facilities Management and Construction Contract Law ensures the client benefits from the protection afforded by a robust and comprehensive commercial approach to any building project. The key to successful dispute resolution is early involvement and promoting active dialogue with the other party. The emphasis being on dispute avoidance to pre-empt engagement in formal dispute resolution.
We firmly believe that the best route to dispute resolution is dispute avoidance. Sometimes disputes are inevitable but in which case MG CONSULT will help you find a path to resolution in order to minimize the cost of achieving a robust and comprehensive commercial outcome, settled at the lowest possible level. In most cases we will provide a no-obligation initial assessment of your position.
- Contract Claims Negotiation and Document Preparation
- Expert Witness Services
Our service philosophy follows two essential rules: First, if we can’t provide a service at a world-class level, then we don’t provide it at all. Second, we can provide each of our services together in a comprehensive management role, or deliver any customized mix of them in a way that meets your specific needs. Expertise and flexibility — it really is that simple.
The cornerstone of MG CONSULT`s approach to project and cost management is its quality team of professionals.
Our team of project managers, cost consultants, and other professionals manages resources, delivers focused sector expertise, and attends to the unique and varied needs of our clients. These individuals are highly motivated experts in their fields, are respected by their teams, and have reputations for being innovative problem solvers. Most importantly, they are always highly-committed to helping our clients achieve their goals.
In order to guarantee the good quality of the services we provide, we apply the methods and the underlyng principles in the most renowned global Project Management Standards – ANSI-PMI 99-001-2017 and the methodology PRINCE 2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments 2), as well the best industry practices.
Our team consists of licensed engineers and architects, with a wide range of knowledge and professional experience in diverse market sectors in the construction industry. Members of our team are certified holders of PMP and PRINCE 2 Foundation, and PRINCE 2 Practitioner.
We are very proud to say that Our team is:
- Highly motivated
Building Value Through Expertise
Client focus is central to who we are, and is a fundamental component of our success.
As a Leader in the Construction Project Management our company is always looking for talented professionals that can fit in our team of experts!
If you are licensed Engineer or Architect (in the construction industry), and wish to enter the world of the Professional Project Managament, feel free to drop us an email with your CV at: email@example.com
Explore the Project Management!
Join our team – we are experts in Project Management for Construction projects!